Emergency & Urgent
- For a life-threatening emergency call 911
- 80 Watt District (24 hour) Hotline, County of Sacramento: 916-331-3175
- California Highway Patrol: 1-800-TELL-CHP
- Sacramento County Sheriff, County of Sacramento Non-Emergency Line: 916-874-5115
- City of Sacramento Police, County of Sacramento Non-Emergency Line: 916-264-5471
- To report a crime online: sacsheriff.com
- For Emergency Notifications from the Sacramento County Office of Emergency Services, go to sacramento-alert.org and register. This will allow public safety officials to connect with individuals via telephone call, text or email in the event of a disaster.
- Access to information from community-based organizations and government agencies: Call 2-1-1
- Service information, cite complaints or report community problems (i.e. graffiti or code violations): Call 3-1-1
- For Sacramento County news about the services and programs, sign up for e-mail updates.
- IMPACT Team, City of Sacramento, County of Sacramento, provides a Mobile Crisis Support Team and a Homeless Outreach Team to service local areas: cityofsacramento.org
- When reporting a homeless camp, please use the direct link below, and send separate, detailed emails to [email protected] and [email protected]: cityofsacramento.custhelp.com